Friday 28 March 2014

We are sowing....

Hey Everyone!

Wow triple digits! I can't believe that! Time is going by so fast! Don't worry, I don't normally think about how much (little) time I have left, except there is an Elder in my district who kindly, every time I see him, the first thing he asks is "Are you trunky yet?" Not happy!

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well. This past week has been pretty good.

We had three less-actives and an investigator as church yesterday which was great! We had Ashley and Amelia there which was great, and Ashley's daughter came too, who was our investigator. We just started teaching her this week which was good. She is 9, nearly 10. We thought she was a lot younger. Anyway... sad thing is she is only with Ashley every other weekend so we won't get to teach her much, and we aren't sure how the mum would react if she wanted to be baptised. She seems okay with her coming to church though.

We had a really good teach with Kingston this week too. He asked a lot of great questions which all led onto the next principle we were about to teach. The spirit was there, we could feel it, and he could too. He said he really feels good when we come over. He also said he and Betty have been talking about church and they have decided that they need to come, but this week they weren't able to make it. Hopefully next week.

Apart from that it has been difficult to find new investigators. We seem to be doing all we can, we are out talking to people but no one seems to want to talk to us, or if they do, they don't want to meet with us again. It is hard, but we are still working hard.

Well, I can't think of anything else to share from this week so I shall wrap it up here.

I love you all so much!!


Elder Zach Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment